Thursday, September 9, 2010

LOOK MA! I MADE IT!

BIG NEWS!
BIG NEWS
BIG NEWS!


So, I applied for the NBC Universal Diversity Scholarship offered by the People's Improv Theatre. Recipients receive a FREE improv education from the PIT. Awesomeness squared. And yesterday I got the call that I was selected to be a....

TOP 1O FINALIST

What does this mean? Well, I'll tell you. THIS IS HUGE!!! As a finalist I will be performing in The Improv Diversity Scholarship Finalist Showcase. In addition to the NBC Universal and PIT administrators, there will be casting directors, network execs, agents and managers will be in attendance. So even if I don't receive the scholarship, I have already received an opportunity to be seen by industry professionals doing what I love!

I NEED YOUR SUPPORT!!!

Please, please, please, please come out and support me.
I need to have the audience filled with faces that I trust and that will give me the confidence and support I need to have my best show. Here are the details.

NBC/PIT
SCHOLARSHIP
FINALIST SHOWCASE




Monday, September 27
7PM at The Peoples Improv Theater
154 W. 29th Street, 2nd floor
Cost: FREE


PLEASE ARRIVE BY 6:15PM TO GET A SEAT!

"As part of its successful Talent Diversity Initiative, NBC Universal announced a second year of NBCU's Improv Scholarship Program in partnership with The Peoples Improv Theater (The PIT) in New York City in an effort to support and promote diversity within the arts. This is the third year in a row The PIT and NBC have partnered to sponsor three deserving individuals in their comedy education, and this year they're letting you check out the finalists in their Finalist Showcase! Don't miss this one-time only show!"

All my love,
Natasha

No comments: